There’s no easy way to say it: Bloating causes more pain and discomfort for people than loose stools or constipation. And in the same vein, it’s more beneficial for our bodies if we treat the root cause of bloating before treating for the symptoms of the colon.
Listen To The Podcast Here:
Today’s guest, Dr. Kenneth Brown, is a gastroenterologist from Plano, Texas who runs a busy practice where he treats patients suffering with symptoms of bloating and abdominal pain. He has been instrumental in discovering the link between research into methane production in cattle and symptoms of SIBO in humans. Ken has used this information to develop the first all-natural supplement to help treat symptoms of methane production and SIBO.
Atrantil comprises only three natural ingredients that work together symbiotically to reduce methane production in the gut. If you’ve been suffering from bloating for only a short while, Atrantil will work a lot quicker than if you’ve been dealing with SIBO symptoms for many years. And many people who have successfully reduced their bloating like to continue taking a maintenance dosage of the supplement.
Atrantil is not only beneficial for those suffering from bloating, constipation, diarrhea, and other digestional issues. This supplement can also help people who show signs of gluten intolerance, rosacea, and other skin conditions, as well.
In this episode, we talk about what causes bloating and how you can start treating it at home, without any additional supplementation. We also look at why modern antibiotics aren’t always the best option when it comes to treating SIBO. Finally, we compare SIBO to SIFO and discuss the differences between bacterial and fungal overgrowth in the gut.
Do you suffer from bloating on a regular or semi-regular basis? How does your diet impact your gut health? What are you doing to combat the symptoms of your SIBO?
In This Episode:
- How the research into reducing methane in cows lead to a breakthrough for SIBO
- How the 3 ingredients that make up Atrantil work together to reduce methane production
- Why it depends on how long you’ve had symptoms of SIBO for the Atrantil supplements to start having a positive impact
- How can Atrantil help treat other symptoms like rosacea and gluten intolerance
- Why our modern day antibiotics don’t often work against gut bacteria
- Why you will feel so much better when you treat the bloating before you treat the symptoms of the colon
- What type of diet will work best to help reduce symptoms of bloating
- What the difference between SIBO and SIFO is
“Most of the people [in the clinical trial] started seeing a significant result between 10-20 days.” (7:33)
“We do know that if we treat SIBO, a lot of other issues get better.” (12:08)
“I think that bloating is probably the single biggest problem that really affects people. They can handle a little of loose stools, they can handle some constipation, but it’s the bloating that really is the disruptor.”(17:02)
“I would say that the majority of people that believe they have a Candida problem, it’s probably a bacterial overgrowth and we’ll treat that first. If they don’t respond, then we start thinking, well, maybe there is a small component of this fungus.” (21:18)