4 Classes by
World Renowned SIBO
Expert Dr. Allison Siebecker
- SIBO Treatment & Prevention
- SIBO Underlying Causes
- The SIBO Diet
- Prokinetics for SIBO
Here’s what makes this Series unique:
Don’t just learn about SIBO from anyone – in this Master Series you get to learn from one of the leading SIBO researchers and practitioners in the world – Dr. Allison Siebecker
Not Just Theory.
This Series isn’t about research, theory, or ideas – it’s about actionable information you can start using right now to feel better from SIBO and help your patients feel better from SIBO.
A Patient’s Perspective, A Doctor’s Knowledge.
These Masterclasses are designed for both patients and doctors to understand – that means the doctor teaches in terms everyone can understand and with empathy and compassion.
Underlying Causes of SIBO.
Learn the reasons why you and your patients have Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) and how the root causes determine which treatments will and won’t work.
In this 4 class series, preeminent SIBO researcher, lecturer, and practitioner, Dr. Allison Siebecker, will go in-depth on four of the most important topics in treating SIBO:
Class #1 SIBO Treatment & Prevention Masterclass and Q&A
Class #2 SIBO Underlying Causes Masterclass and Q&A
Class #3 The SIBO Diet Masterclass and Q&A
Class #4 Prokinetics for SIBO Masterclass and Q&A
Here’s exactly what you get…
- 1+ hour lecture taught by Dr. Allison Siebecker (on-demand video recording)
- 2+ hour Q&A session with real patient questions (on-demand video recording)
- All handouts, slides, and resources Dr. Siebecker uses
- Downloadable audio of each lecture and Q&A
- Professional transcripts of each lecture and Q&A
Focusing on just one aspect of Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) will never lead to complete recovery.
If you want to resolve your Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth, you need a comprehensive approach to healing and relapse prevention.
You can’t just change what you eat (although thats helpful!).
You can’t just focus on treating symptoms (although that’s very important too!).
You can’t just treat it once and expect it to stay gone forever (relapse prevention may be the MOST important step of all!).
The SIBO Series
4 Classes from SIBO Expert
Dr. Allison Siebecker
SIBO Treatment & Prevention | Underlying Causes of SIBO | The SIBO Diet | Using Prokinetics for SIBO
The SIBO Diets
Masterclass & Q&A
Diet is one of the most important tools for managing SIBO – but it can also be the most confusing! Low-FODMAP or low-fermentation, AIP or SCD – which is right for you? And how do you follow it without pulling your hair out?
This Masterclass will break down all the major SIBO diet so you can have a simpler time at the grocery store and enjoy meals instead of worrying about eating the wrong thing. After the doctor lectured, she answered real SIBO-diet questions from people like you.
- The different SIBO diets and how to choose the right one for you
- What you can do to manage bloating—and not feel deprived
- Why some people can eat certain foods (while others can’t)
- The quickest way to relieve SIBO symptoms and still eat food you love
- The science behind why diet is so effective at helping relieve SIBO symptoms
- What foods are the most troublesome
- How to combine diet with an anti-microbial treatment
- Why portion size matters more than 100% food restriction
- Weight gain strategies so you can stay healthy while getting healthy
- Why FODMAPS, SCD, and GAPS diets alone aren’t enough for most people
- Resources to learn more, including the best books, websites, and cookbooks
- How diet can help you keep your symptoms from coming back.
SIBO Treatment & Prevention
Masterclass & Q&A
Running to the bathroom, gurgling stomach sounds, embarrassing gas – plain and simple, SIBO symptoms suck. In this Masterclass and Q&A you’ll learn Dr. Siebecker’s protocols for treating and preventing SIBO.
- Pros and cons of herbal antimicrobials vs. pharmaceutical antibiotics
- HCL and enzymes—should everyone be taking them?
- Alternative dosing vs standard dosing
- Herbal antibiotic protocol—which are the best herbs to use and in what combinations
- The importance of timing when taking a prokinetic after treatment
- Meal spacing—what is it and how important is it
- The role of the Migrating Motor Complex in the prevention of SIBO
- What to do if a treatment makes you worse
- The 5 methane treatments you need to know about (despite the fact everyone thinks there’s only one or two)
- The Elemental Diet pros, cons, and strategies of this most effective SIBO treatment.
- Is Rifaximin a “normal” antibiotic? What you need to know.
Prokinetics for SIBO
Masterclass & Q&A
Using prokinetics the right way may be the key to keeping SIBO from coming back after treatment – but most doctors don’t even know what prokinetics are! Luckily, Dr. Siebecker is an expert in the different types of prokinetics (herbal and prescription) plus how to use them. She teaches what prokinetics are, how to use them effectively, and why they’re so important in this Masterclass and Q&A.
- Which diseases prokinetics can help (it’s way more than just SIBO)
- How prokinetics are different from laxatives
- Why diarrhea patients need to use prokinetics too
- The exact dosing Dr. Siebecker uses for different prokinetics
- Why there’s a right and wrong time of day to take prokinetics
- How to talk to your doctor about prescribing a prokinetic
- The best non-prescription prokinetics you can buy yourself
- If you can or can’t become dependent on prokinetics
- The truth about the safety of prokinetics (even prescription ones!)
- How you can (and can’t) layer prokinetics for even better results.
The Underlying Causes of SIBO
Masterclass & Q&A
What caused your SIBO – and more importantly, why does it matter? Learn about the most common underlying causes of SIBO in this Masterclass, plus how to determine the underlying causes in your case. Then, find out why knowing your underlying cause is such an important part of the healing process, and how misunderstanding your underlying cause could lead to needless suffering.
- The most common causes of SIBO that Dr. Siebecker sees over and over again.
- What causes SIBO
- The difference between a “risk factor” and an underlying cause of SIBO – and why it matters
- What to do if you have multiple underlying causes of SIBO
- What the Migrating Motor Complex (MMC) is and how it can cause SIBO
- The link between SIBO and food poisoning (and the series of events that leads to it)
- How to tell if you have chronic or acute SIBO and why that matters for treatment
Each of the 4 Classes Includes…
What people are saying about this Masterclass…
Your Teacher: Dr. Allison Siebecker
Dr. Allison Siebecker is a Naturopathic Physician, award-winning author and international conference lecturer. She was the Co-Founder and former Medical Director of the SIBO Center for Digestive Health at the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM). As a researcher, groundbreaking curriculum creator, patient advocate, and educator of both patients and doctors she is considered a thought leader and innovator in the field of Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
Dr. Siebecker has been in clinical practice since 2006 and a SIBO specialist since 2010. Her faculty positions include NUNM, where she teaches Advanced Gastroenterology, and the GI Health Foundation, where she serves as the only Naturopathic Physician on the all Gastroenterologist IBS Board. Her passion for SIBO education inspired her to create her free educational website, siboinfo.com in 2011, an online resource for both patients and practitioners. She also Co-Founded the NUNM SIBO Symposium, NUNM GI Conference, and SIBO SOS™ Summits.
Your Host: Shivan Sarna
I’m Shivan Sarna, after a lifetime of digestive problems, I created the SIBO SOS™ Workshops. Each Workshop gives you the opportunity to learn from an expert practitioner directly and then ask YOUR unique questions. It’s like attending a medical school class and having an office visit all rolled into one. I’m alongside you for support, guidance, and a shoulder to lean on. I’ve been where you are today, and it would be an honor to help guide you forward. Let’s kick SIBO’s butt together!
What will happen once you click the button?
You will be taken to a page where you can fill in your credit card or PayPal details.
If by any chance you’re unable to validate your card, just email us at [email protected] and Karen will make sure you’re taken care of.
We are going to share the EXACT protocols that worked on us and many others. It is not meant to diagnose or treat disease, nor does it replace the 1-on-1 relationship with your primary care physician. Always consult a medical professional before taking supplements and work along with them as you work on your SIBO.