Dr. Ilana Gurevich
HEAL sibo, REPAIR & RESTORE YOUR GUT
SIBO Integrative and Diagnostic Testing Masterclass and Q&A
Here’s what you can expect to learn from Part 1 of this series:
- How to find the underlying causes that might be the real reason for your GI issues
- Strategies for what to do if every treatment of SIBO has failed and you are still symptomatic.
- Strategies for what to test if your SIBO breath test is negative but you still have symptoms.
- Why you need to know exactly which tests should you take, and in which order
- Explanation and comparison of the many functional GI tests out there, when, and why to use them…so many choices!
- Micronutrient Panel,
- GI Map,
- Stool Culture,
- CBC/CMP Blood work,
- and more —
- How to make an informed decision so you can feel better faster
- How to become a true advocate for your own health so you can help your doctor help you… finally
- Learn from a doctor who recovered from her own battle with IBD using alternative medicine
- What tests can I run to find the underlying cause of my symptoms?
- What does Thyroid health have to do with SIBO? What does the Gallbladder have to do with it?
- What is the number one test Dr. Gurevich always runs? (it is covered by insurance in the U.S.)
- Wait a minute..my SIBO breath test results are negative but I still feel terrible – what is going on?
- If it is or isn’t SIBO what else could it be?
- Biofilms? What is a biofilm? Why should I care? How to deal with them?
- What will a blood test reveal plus what ranges are optimal vs. the range that is set by where I happen to live?
- Which stool tests are best for finding parasites? Why did the parasite test reveal nothing at one lab and then another lab found them?
- What is the go to lab for parasite testing that mainstream folks don’t know about?
- What diagnostic tests can I order myself and what do I need a script for?
- How much are the tests? What are the names of the labs?
Treatment & Rebuilding the Digestive System Masterclass and Q&A
Here’s what you can expect to learn from part 2 of this series:
- What supplements are the most studied and successful?
- What if they haven’t been studied but all these great docs see them working “all the time”?
- What over the counter medicines are truly helpful?
- What about those prescriptions we keep hearing about?
- What are the treatments patterns she works with to get results from her toughest cases?
Learn everything you need in this comprehensive 3-part series.
Hydrogen and Methane Breath Testing Masterclass with Gary Stapleton
Here’s what you can expect to learn from this bonus masterclass:
- How to evaluate and interpret your breath test results so you get information you can use right away
- What does peak vs. rise mean in a SIBO Breath test result?
- What if my breath test result looks like a flat line?
- Which is better: a glucose or lactulose breath test for SIBO?
- Examples of breath test results, see him analyze the results.
- The top 3 questions you need to ask a breath testing lab to ensure your results are accurate
- Is it Methane? Hydrogen? Both? What you need to know to steer your treatment in the right direction
- How Hydrogen Sulfide gas impacts the accuracy of current testing
- What you can do to help prevent a false positive or false negative result
Rigorous, thorough testing is vital to receiving an accurate SIBO diagnosis, and that diagnosis is a critical first step to getting started on the road to recovery.
Your treatment will be based on these lab results, so it’s crucial to get them done right in the first place.
That’s why it’s so important to be educated about the process, including how to choose the right lab, knowing what machines they use and how they work, what exactly they’re testing for, and how to understand the results.
This knowledge can save you both time and money, and spare you the frustration of heading down the wrong treatment path.
You’ll know more about testing for SIBO than your doctor will.
With accurate testing and clear, understandable results in hand, you’ll become an informed patient who is on the way to SIBO recovery.
A comprehensive look at many of the functional tests that are out there and a discussion about when to use which test and why when you have stopped progressing in your SIBO treatment.
Your Teacher: Dr. Ilana Gurevich
Dr. Ilana Gurevich is a naturopathic physician and acupuncturist who graduated from the National University of Natural Medicine in 2007 and 2008. She is currently co-owner of two large integrative medical clinics, one in northwest Portland and one in northeast Portland. She runs a very busy private practice specializing in treating inflammatory bowel disease as well as IBS/SIBO and functional GI disorders.
She lectures extensively and teaches about both conventional and natural treatments for inflammatory bowel disease as well as SIBO. She is one of the foremost experts on the intersection of IBD and IBS and how treating one resolves the other. Dr. Gurevich also acts as a mentor in the naturopathic community educating about GI disorders. She supervises residents and consults with physicians about their most difficult GI cases. Dr. Gurevich was nominated as one of Portland Top Docs by the Portland Monthly in both 2014 and 2016.
Your Teacher: Gary Stapleton
Gary Stapleton draws from an extensive career in commercial healthcare, including working for Calloway Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Bausch and Lomb, Caris Life Sciences, and Lerner Medical Devices. After many years in the healthcare arena Gary launched Aerodiagnostics™, which provides the highest level of diagnostic accuracy and customer service for patients and clinicians. Aerodiagnostics™ is the only laboratory offering innovative and unique access to non-invasive hydrogen/methane breath testing. Gary is a true SIBO hero who has given out his email to thousands who have questions about SIBO test interpretation.
What will happen once you click the button?
You will be taken to a page where you can fill in your credit card or PayPal details.
If by any chance you’re unable to validate your card, just email us at [email protected] and Karen will make sure you’re taken care of.
We are going to share the EXACT protocols that worked on us and many others. It is not meant to diagnose or treat disease, nor does it replace the 1-on-1 relationship with your primary care physician. Always consult a medical professional before taking supplements and work along with them as you work on your SIBO.