Dr. Lisa Shaver
The Tricky Trinity
Demystifying Gluten, SIBO, & Leaky Gut
“Do I really need to follow a gluten-free diet for a healthy gut?”
This is a question you may have wondered as you stood in the aisle at the grocery store or read through a restaurant menu…
A gluten-free diet has evolved from a medically necessary intervention for those with Celiac Disease to a health practice embraced by millions of people who want to keep their gut healthy.
But is it “just a fad” or appropriate for everyone… including you?
Even more important, if you already have digestive issues like Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth, IBS, or leaky gut… are you damaging your gut by continuing to eat gluten?
Find out in the expert-led Masterclass all about gluten and the 2 conditions it’s closely related to: Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth & Leaky Gut.
Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Gluten, Explained.
- The difference between Celiac and Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity (NCGS)
- How to determine if a gluten free diet is a good idea for you
- Is Celiac Disease on the rise?
- What you must do BEFORE eliminating gluten from your diet
- Symptoms of Celiac vs. NCGS
- Have you been diagnosed with IBS? It could be undiagnosed Celiac Disease
- The tricky overlap between SIBO and Celiac – and how to find out which you have
- Warning signs of Celiac/gluten sensitivity in kids
- The gluten-leaky gut connection
- Treatment ideas for leaky gut, SIBO, and Celiac Disease (aside from going gluten free)
What people are saying about this Masterclass…
Your Teacher: Dr. Lisa Shaver
Dr. Lisa Shaver holds a doctorate in naturopathic medicine from NCNM, a Masters of Science in Oriental medicine, and a license in acupuncture. Dr. Shaver combines a vast array of disciplines and medicine into her practice, Everyday Wellness Clinic, which focuses on chronic lifestyle diseases, including gluten intolerance, Celiac disease, and other digestive disorders. She also focuses on a variety of other conditions including mental and emotional imbalances and autoimmune conditions as well as treating victims of motor vehicle accidents through the perspective of Chinese medicine.
What will happen once you click the button?
You will be taken to a page where you can fill in your credit card or PayPal details.
If by any chance you’re unable to validate your card, just email us at [email protected] and Karen will make sure you’re taken care of.
We are going to share the EXACT protocols that worked on us and many others. It is not meant to diagnose or treat disease, nor does it replace the 1-on-1 relationship with your primary care physician. Always consult a medical professional before taking supplements and work along with them as you work on your SIBO.