October 22, 2017
Part 1: Methane, Constipation, and The SIBO Biphasic Diet—The Newest Research and Treatments
- When is methane SIBO and when is it not
- Interpreting breath tests for methane
- 5 Treatments for constipation of the large intestine
- Why constipation can make us feel toxic
- The case against strong abdominal massage
- Colonics and coffee enemas—are they helpful or harmful for constipation?]
Part 2: Methane, Constipation, and The SIBO Biphasic Diet—The Newest Research and Treatments
- Specific probiotics for treating constipation
- Why early childhood trauma affects the microbiome
- Can a simple herbal tea help bloating?
- How to use the Bi-phasic diet for SIBO, including how long to stay on phase 2
- Will taking supplements between meals stop the MMC?
Download Dr. Nirala Jacobi’s SIBO Bi-Phasic Diet
Dr Nirala Jacobi, ND
Dr. Nirala Jacobi, BHSc, ND (USA) graduated from Bastyr University in 1998 with a doctorate in naturopathic medicine. She practiced as a primary care physician in Montana for 7 years before arriving in Australia
Nirala is considered one of Australia’s leading expert in the treatment of small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), a common cause of IBS.
In 2016, she presented her Bi-phasic Diet Protocol at the SIBO Symposium in Portland, Oregon. In 2017 she presented at the Integrative SIBO conference in Chicago. She was also the main organizer of the first Australian SIBO Summit held in Melbourne and Sydney in October 2016.
Nirala is the medical director for SIBOtest, an online testing and educational service for practitioners. She is passionate about educating practitioners and lectures nationally and internationally about the assessment and treatment of SIBO.
When she is not actively researching or lecturing, Dr Jacobi can be found in her busy practice in the Northern Rivers, NSW Australia. Her clinic www.thebiomeclinic.com
For more information on testing, please visit www.sibotest.com