October 22, 2017
Part 1: Constipation, Histamine Intolerance, and the Dangers of Over-testing
- Why not all constipation cases are caused by SIBO
- The different types of constipation and how to treat them
- How SIBO causes Histamine Intolerance
- Why the Fodmap diet helps decrease histamine
- Epstein Barr test interpretation & does it matter for SIBO?
Part 2: Intermittent Fasting, Probiotics, and Stool Testing For The SIBO Patient
- An underutilized treatment: Intermittent fasting, and how it affects metabolism
- The best way to start probiotics
- Should we test the microbiome?
- How to rule out hypothyroidism as an underlying cause
- The dangers of over-testing
Dr. Michael Ruscio
Dr. Michael Ruscio helps smart, busy people suffering from symptoms like daily bloating, constant fatigue, and unexplained weight gain with simple steps to start living a healthy, enjoyable life again, no matter how long they’ve been suffering for. Specializing in autoimmune, thyroid, and digestive disorders, Dr Ruscio has spoken at The SIBO Symposium Summit, Paleo FX, Ancestral Health Symposium, Sean Croxton’s Digestion Sessions, as well as many other international conferences and top health podcasts.
Find Dr. Ruscio online: www.drruscio.com