Constipation, Histamine Intolerance, and the Dangers of Over-testing
This session is not currently available
Please enjoy this short clip from the session:
- Why not all constipation cases are caused by SIBO
- The different types of constipation and how to treat them
- How SIBO causes Histamine Intolerance
- Why the Fodmap diet helps decrease histamine
- Epstein Barr test interpretation & does it matter for SIBO?
Dr. Michael Ruscio
Dr. Michael Ruscio helps smart, busy people suffering from symptoms like daily bloating, constant fatigue, and unexplained weight gain with simple steps to start living a healthy, enjoyable life again, no matter how long they’ve been suffering for. Specializing in autoimmune, thyroid, and digestive disorders, Dr Ruscio has spoken at The SIBO Symposium Summit, Paleo FX, Ancestral Health Symposium, Sean Croxton’s Digestion Sessions, as well as many other international conferences and top health podcasts.
Find Dr. Ruscio online: www.drruscio.com