This policy was last updated on May 25, 2017.
Collection of Information and How It's Used
Personally Identifiable Information. You are not required to provide any personal information in order to have general access to the Site. In order to access and use the Service, you are required to provide certain personal information to create an account. We collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- When you create an account to utilize the Service, we will obtain from you the information we need to create your account and complete your transactions, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address and/or information regarding your particular needs.
- If you provide us with comments or suggestions, request information about our products and services, or contact our customer service department via phone, email, or other forms of communication.
- When you submit an application for our Service or register to use our Service.
- We may collect additional information if you choose to use or participate in one of our various summit programs.
- We obtain information concerning the services you utilize and from your transactions and other interactions with us, our affiliates, and others, including our marketing partners and third party service providers.
- When you use certain features of the Site where you voluntarily submit personal information, for example, in connection with requesting pricing or registering to receive email updates or a newsletter.
- We may also collect information we receive from consumer and business reporting agencies.
We use personal information to improve the quality of the services that we offer. We may use the information, including personal or business information, that you have provided us and cross-reference it with other information we receive from our partners and affiliates in order to provide you an enhanced and more personalized experience at the Site and our Service. We use personal information that we obtain from your use of the Site and our Service to respond to your comments or inquiries, to resolve disputes, to contact you when necessary in connection with the operation of the Site, or for matters involving any product or service transactions, to address problems on the Site or our Service and to enforce our agreements with you.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Site, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using a browser), operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring site, and any device identifier (if using a mobile device). We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and our Service, for technical administration of the Site, to increase the functionality and user-friendliness of our Site and our Service, and to better tailor it to our visitors' needs.
We also partner with third parties and affiliates to manage our advertising on other sites and determine our website performance. Such partners may use “cookies” or web beacons to collect information about your activities on our website and other sites so that we can provide advertising that may be of interest to you or to help us evaluate the efficacy of our marketing programs or website. To prevent our partners from using your information for interest-based advertising, you can visit http://preferences-mgr.truste.com to opt out of certain advertising networks.
We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Site, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Site, and to improve our Site. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not allow cookies, however, you may not be able to use some or all portions or functionality of the Service.
Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
In connection with performing the Service, we are required to disclose certain information to governmental taxing authorities in order to ensure that credit is made for tax withholding deposits. We also use your information (and the information you provide to us) to perform and provide you with the Service and to communicate with you. We will not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, unless we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may share any of the information we gather about you with third party agents and service providers to facilitate the operation of the Site and Service, to provide the Site and our Service or functions on our behalf and to perform related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Service's features, or to process credit card payments), or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Service is used. These third parties may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- We will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law and will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our property and rights or those of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
- We may share aggregated information that does not include personal information and we may otherwise disclose such information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic and analytical profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your personal information.
- We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, which could include your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may review, update, correct or delete your personal information through your account or by contacting us. If you completely delete all such information, then your account will become deactivated and you will not be able to access our Service through your account. If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us with a request that we delete your personal information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, however, we may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for other legitimate business purposes.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Removal of Information from Children
The Service is not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The information provided on SIBOSOS™ Site is for educational purposes and to be used as general information only. Before making any health decision always seek professional advice as appropriate. No diagnosis, therapy or any form of treatment will be provided. By accessing this Site, you agree to assume and accept full responsibility for any and all risks associated with viewing and using information provided on the Site.
The information presented on the Site is not intended to represent or to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or psychological disorder. All videos and materials on this website are not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment.
By using the Site or accessing any event or product, you agree to assume and accept full responsibility for your actions and any and all risks as a result of viewing the Site. You understand that your choice to use any traditional or complementary modality featured on the Site is of your own free will and not subject to any outside pressure.
Any stories or testimonials presented on this website do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual using SIBOSOS™ information, materials, or products referenced on the Site for any particular issue and are the opinions of the authors.
SIBOSOS’™ staff, faculty and its affiliates, associates and partners accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, articles, videos, courses, trainings, downloadable content, or related activities.
While all materials and links to other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information therein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed.
We strongly advise that you seek professional advice as appropriate before making any health decision.
Our main goal is that all our participants and members are 100% satisfied with their product purchases, courses, trainings, materials, and memberships. Our aim is to provide you with the best service and support humanly possible. If any issue arises from your use of the Site that your feel we should know about, or if you think there is something we can improve—or that we are doing fabulously—please contact us to let us know.
Unless specifically noted on a course or product page, Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC d/b/a SIBOSOS™ offers the following refund possibilities:
- 30-day money back guarantee for SIBOSOS™ Summit upgrade packages (no refunds after 30 days)
- No refunds are given for completed payments except as required by law,
Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC d/b/a SIBOSOS™ reserves the right to cancel any summit, course, or training with insufficient enrollment or for reasons beyond our control. If a summit, course, or training is cancelled, we will issue a full refund of summit tuition and/or course fees.
Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC d/b/a SIBOSOS™ may remove or update videos or articles or members’ content as deemed necessary in its sole discretion.
REFERRAL PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES
This Site contains links and references to products and services that may include affiliates, sponsorship, or other business relationships in which Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC d/b/a SIBOSOS™ may receive compensation from referrals or sales actions.
This Site is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC d/b/a SIBOSOS™ makes no representations or warranties in relation to the Site or the information and materials provided on it.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC d/b/a SIBOSOS™ does not warrant that:
- the Site will be constantly available, or available at all; o
- the information on the Site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on the Site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations Of Liability
Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC d/b/a SIBOSOS™ will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Site:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC d/b/a SIBOSOS™ has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in the Site disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in the Site disclaimer will exclude or limit Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC’s d/b/a SIBOSOS’™ liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC’s d/b/a SIBOSOS’™ negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC d/b/a SIBOSOS™; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC d/b/a SIBOSOS ™ to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using the Site, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in the Site disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you agree not to use the Site.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC d/b/a SIBOSOS™ has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC’s d/b/a SIBOSOS’™ officers or employees in respect of any losses you may suffer in connection with the Site.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC’s d/b/a SIBOSOS’™ officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Chronic Condition Rescue, LLC d/b/a SIBOSOS.™
If any provision of the Site disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of the Site disclaimer.